- The atoms in your bones have existed since right after the Big Bang, 13.8 billion years ago.
- Each time you inhale, you’re taking air molecules into your body that have been exhaled by every human who has ever lived.
- Every human alive from this point on will eventually inhale molecules that you’ve exhaled while reading this bullet point.
- Every second there are 4.2 births and 1.7 deaths worldwide, for a net gain of 2.5 humans.
- One person in two billion will live to be 116.
- Eighty billion humans have lived on Earth.
- If you removed all the empty space from matter, Earth and everyone/everything on it would fit into a thimble.
Original Music and Videos